There's a variety of reasons you can be "kicked back" to the Dorm Room. You'll usually get a message on your watch telling you why you were sent back.
- Connection interrupted (usually Code -1/-2): Something in your connection to the internet or with our servers specifically failed. No penalty.
- Server invalid requests/responses (usually Code 1040/1050): Something is messing with messages between the client and our servers. No penalty.
- AFK (kicked for inactivity): When your headset has been inactive for some time, you'll be kicked from games. No penalty.
- If this is happening to you while you're playing, it's likely being caused by a faulty presence sensors in the headset. Submit a support ticket and we'll help you out.
- Kicked by other people (it will give a kick reason, e.g. Harassment, in your watch menu): There was a majority vote to kick you from the room. Penalty starts with less than a minute and increases after many repeat offenses. If you believe you were kicked in error, submit a conduct ticket and we'll take a look.