There's a variety of reasons you can be "kicked back" to the Dorm Room. You'll usually get a message on your watch telling you why you were sent back.
Reasons you may have been kicked to your dorm
- Connection interrupted (usually Code -1/-2): Something in your connection to the internet or with our servers specifically failed. No penalty.
- Server invalid requests/responses (usually Code 1040/1050): Something is messing with messages between the client and our servers. No penalty.
- AFK (kicked for inactivity): When your headset has been inactive for some time, you'll be kicked from games. No penalty.
- If this is happening to you while you're playing, it's likely being caused by a faulty presence sensors in the headset. Submit a support ticket and we'll help you out.
- Kicked by other people. There was a majority vote to kick you from the room. If you believe you were kicked in error, submit a conduct ticket and we'll take a look.
- Kicked because the game was unable to track your VR headset. This is usually caused by moving faster than humanly possible. If this happens to you frequently in normal situations, submit a support ticket and we'll look into it.